Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday (for lack of better title)

Lauren had her 2nd to last day of school on Tuesday. They celebrated Aloha days. She came home with stickers, a headband and a bunch of other little thingies she earned by doing stations during her Aloha party. It didn't seem like the parents were invited so GG, Tyler and I went shopping instead. Boy, did we do a good job. I had a coupon and GG found a dress and a jacket on sale. To get full use of the coupon I had to sacrifice and buy myself a pair of jean capris and flip flops. I'm always game to take one for the team. After the successful shopping stop we dropped by Tuesday Morning to kill some time and I found a Thomas the Train lunchbox/puzzle and also a little something for Matt.

That night we watched Emma during her brother's baseball game. She really latched onto GG and sat on her lap or talked to her the entire time. Finally we sent all the kids out to play in the sandbox so GG could get some breathing room.

On Wednesday I had my follow-up Drs appointment. It was during the kids' nap so I left them with GG. I was in and out of there so fast that I even stopped at the grocery store and they still hadn't woken up when I got home. At my appointment I got the results back from the blood work they did and she said I'm perfect on paper. My main concern was cholesterol. LDL was 96 (should be under 100) and HDL 60 (should be b/t 40-135).

The rest of the day we spent playing....

Here's a new game for Tyler.



He's full

No comments: