Monday, May 12, 2008

Lauren, what are you doing to me...these obviously aren't my size!


This just may be the funniest picture ever. Poor Matt was even home when Tyler wanted to try on the shoes. Funny thing is he walked in them better than Lauren did. We all got a good laugh at watching him.

Today was a good day. We got up and played for awhile. Lauren, GG and Tyler put together their favortie puzzle and we got a couple of sweet pictures in the process. We just need to teach GG how to look at the camera when requested. =)

Here is the final piece of the puzzle....




We drove to Atlanta to meet Matt for lunch today. GG was impressed with the city. She was amazed at all the greenery and how many trees are planted around the city. For lunch we went to Mellow Mushroom and all had delicious baked hoagies. They were out of this world. Since I'm a big eater...I ordered a "small" greek salad to go with it. The kids devoured huge pieces of pizza. We were all so full afterwards. The kids were asleep 15 min. into the drive home and once home we all took a nap...save for GG who read and almost finished her new book, "The Memory Keepers Daughter."

For dinner we had Anitpasto Salad. Spinach greens mixed with macaroni topped with pepperoni, kalamata olives, sundried tomatos, fresh mozzarella, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Again delicious...if I do say so myself.

After dinner I went to my step class at the Y and it kicked my a**. The kids stayed home with Matt and GG. When I got home GG was reading them bedtime stories. Lauren was snuggled up against her shoulder and Tyler was sitting on the other side of her. I think Tyler is warming up.

After they were in bed the 3 of us headed to the basement and watched "In the Shadow of the Moon". This is a documentary on the Apollo missions including the first man on the moon. It was a great movie and I'm not usually one who jumps to see documentaries normally. But y'all should see this movie. What's the next new and great thing mankind will do??

2 comments:

Matt said...

That's not cool. No more dressing my son in girl shoes or girl clothes.

brian said...

i agree with matt. give that kid a some boots and a hammer.