Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekly Menu 11-4-2013

Last week was a bit rough (healthy-living wise) so it's time to get back to basics.  Starting with posting a Weekly Menu which I haven't done in awhile.

Last Monday night I stepped on an anthill and my right foot was ferociously attacked by evil fire ants. By the next evening my foot had swollen up to a freakish level.  Because of the evil ants, I missed 3 days at the gym. (My tennis shoe would not fit over my foot.)

(I apologize...even with picmonkey edits my feet (swollen or not) just aren't attractive.)




And then Halloween with extra candy left-over...  And then Bunco with a bunch of food and adult beverages....

It's time to get back to basics!

Weekly Menu
Monday: Slow Cooker: Coconut Thai Curry Chicken Breasts
Tuesday:  Tortellini in Garlic Broth with White Beans and Greens
Wednesday:  Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Thursday:  Easy Ziti
Friday:  Bunco  (l/o or pantry meal for Matt and kiddos)
Saturday:  Football party with friends
Sunday:  Sweet and Sour Chicken


I promise to never again show my feet and list my weekly dinner menu in the same post again. =)

No comments: