Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

 Halloween seemed to sneak up on us this year.
We have a couple of things going on right now and the holiday got put on the back burner.
I didn't even buy pumpkins to carve!  
(for the first and last time)

But, I brought out our electric jack-o-lanterns and the kids picked out AWESOME last minute costumes from Walmart and I think we totally rocked it!

Zombie Southern Belle and the Glowing Eyes

I'm sure she has a great personality though.

Nah...she's just down right scary!

Tyler's glowing eyes flash on and off.

I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark suburban neighborhood.


Our trick-or-treating crew
We stayed out way too late and ate way too much candy.
Best Halloween Ever!

Sneak peak at what L and T are doing while I'm typing up this post.
(Tyler is checking out Lauren's stash and seeing what trades he might want to make.)

Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN...now go brush your teeth!

No comments: