Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekly Menu 4-21-2013

Sunday:  Margarita Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Sauce  YUMM!
Monday:  Spicy Kimchi Soup & left-overs
Tuesday:  French Dip "Cupcakes" & Corn, Potato, and Leek Chowder
Wednesday:  Skinny Vegetarian Enchiladas & rice
Thursday:  left-over or pantry meal (Boy Scouts tonight)
Friday:  Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken & Cauliflower Steaks with Creamy Siracha Aoili
Saturday:  Yogi Bear Camping!!
Sunday:  Cheeseburgers & oven fries

Can you tell I love to cook my family dinner?  Yes I do, but I also enjoy the occasional restaurant meal.  In fact, once a week for lunch, I meet up with a group of girlfriends who are all determined to try every new restaurant in town.  We've had some great and some not-so-great experiences.  Maybe I should include some of these reviews on the blog as well.

No comments: