Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Menu

Sunday:  Shrimp Salad Sandwiches based on this Shrimp Salad recipe.
review:  Matt made these yesterday and they were delish.  I ate the leftovers over a green salad for lunch today.
Monday:  White Cheddar Chicken Pasta, steamed corn and garlic bread.
review:  Everyone cleaned their plate and I heard a lot of "Yumms."  I didn't tell the fam but, I halved the amount of olive oil and cheese called for in the recipe, plus I used Fat Free Half n Half in place of the light cream.  No one knew.  I'll be making this one again!
Tuesday:  pantry meal, Tyler has T-ball practice  (most likely frozen pizza)
Wednesday:  Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos & rice
Thursday:  pantry meal, Lauren has a Softball game
Friday:  Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw and Spicy Mayo
Saturday:  Birthday Cookout with friends - hot dogs, hamburgers and Boca burgers for the vegetarians
Sunday:  left-overs or pantry meal

No comments: