Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

You couldn't tell by the weather (t-shirt temps again (yay!)) but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house.  I finally got my decorations up.  I don't do much because I prefer a homemade/handmade look and as the children grow it is a work in progress.  Here is an inside look at our Christmas 2011 decorations:

 the mantel
(cornucopia painted by Lauren)

Lauren added a note to Santa in case he didn't know she had sealants put on her back teeth and is not supposed to eat hard candy.

the coffee table

book shelf
*countdown Santa painted by Grandma Jan*

the tree
(the fake tree that is)

L and T really enjoyed decorating it.

Chloe was happy to join in the fun and be left alone.
(black mass on the red tree skirt)


 I even got some easy smiles for pictures.
(that should tell you how much fun they had)


I really enjoy this festive time of year and I hope you are enjoying it as well.
I (finally) ordered my Christmas cards today.
I think they are cute, clever, and funny....Matt wasn't so sure.  
We'll see what you think when they get here.

(P.S. No DVD again this year...sincere apologies)

1 comment:

brian said...

It's beginning to look a lot like an old blog post.