Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Bit of Cuteness

How cute is this?
Lauren at her Girl Scout meeting yesterday. She LOVES Girl Scouts because they do a lot of arts and crafts. Yesterday they decorated wooden gift boxes (not pictured) and also sugar-cone Christmas trees. (please notice I finally got her the blue Daisy vest...please don't notice that I haven't applied any of the patches which should go on the blue Daisy vest.)

How cute is this?
Jake in gear for "fighting lessons." Hey, as long as nobody cries or gets hurt the kiddos can play whatever they want. =)
How cute is this?
Hugging Friends. Is it just me or does Tyler look huge?!
And now for an added bonus...A Little Bit of Tastiness:

I went to a cookie exchange today. I brought Butterscotch Rice Krispie Cookies and came home with a plate full of gooey paradise. We now have 8 different types of cookies in our house. Which means... we have a Very Happy House.

Dinner was also Tasty. Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy, Herbed Smashed Potatoes and Buttered Peas with Shallots.

Happy Thursday Y'all. After all this Cuteness and Tastiness...I'm now in search of some Restfulness.

No comments: