Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend in Pictures

A lot of pictures
Not many words
(or so I'll try)

Almost every school day Tyler requests I take a picture of him in various poses while waiting in the drop-off line.
"the 'overwhelmed' with blanket pose"

"the bad a** Pre-K pose"
a.k.a. "the I can't get my shoe unstuck but I'll try to make it a good picture anyway pose"

Artwork by Lauren
black, yellow, peach, blue, and PURPLE
(it's huge and I think she used all the blue and PURPLE)

Friday Night
date night
care/of
the favorite "new baby-sitter"


Lauren
"Go Ducks!"

Tyler
I'm going to have to pay this girl extra for art lessons. Isn't she awesome?!

Saturday Soccer
Tyler got his first uniform with a NUMBER!!He was so excited to get his uniform that he forgot to be upset that he couldn't play in his first game.
He woke up SICK. (100 degree temp, sore throat, barking cough, no voice...croup is going around...oh my!)
(update: today, Sunday, he has no fever but his voice still sounds very weak)


Saturday Afternoon
-the girl next door-
We love our Emma

Emma and Lauren

Why play inside when you can bring all the toys outside.

Lauren and Emma
sweet sweet girls
(they remind me of my friendship with my childhood best friend)

Sunday
Sunday = All Day Long Football for the Grown-Ups
Sunday = All Day Long Fun with Friends

Tyler and Troy

Emma and Lauren
As you can tell by the pictures it was a great weekend for all.
The kiddos are in bed and there's no one else to photograph so this brings an end to the Weekend in Pictures.
Night Y'all.

No comments: