Thursday, September 9, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

(two new posts from today below)

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

I'm not sure I am. I was going to watch the Vikings and the Saints (go Vikings btw) in Matt's mancave (our basement) but Matt decided to host a poker game. I'll stay upstairs instead, where it smells better (stinky boys.)

Earlier today Jake and Dylan came over to play.
Everyone got crazy with the homemade play-dough.


When Matt got home they got crazy with him as well. He launched them down the hill on boogy boards.



total (lawn) surfer boy
While Matt threw the kids down the hill I made dinner. We had Chicken Wraps with Balsam-melized Red Onions from the $5 Dinners website. (She's in my Google reader and should be in yours!)

The balsamic red onions totally made the dish. Next time I will leave out the cheese. We just didn't need it.

the kid's plate
half a wrap, edamame, grapes and strawbs

the grown-ups
Dinner was simply wonderful...just like my day. I love being able to stay home and raise (rear for the English majors) my children. Our days are always simply wonderful.

Go Vikings!
I'm off to watch Big Brother though.

5 comments:

brian said...

Lane is my horse. Milagros roots for shirtless Hayden. Kevin doesn't give a damn. Who do you want to take it all?

Christine said...

Definitely not Enzo. Lane is cool but shirtless Hayden reminds me the most of Matt so I have to go with him.

Matt said...

I wish I looked like shirtless Hayden. What would be the most exciting is if a tornado hit that house and the show was over! I'm on Kevin's side with this one.

Anne C. said...

I want Lane to win, he cracks me up anytime he opens his mouth.
Also, are those lima beans? Ummm....yuck! If your kids eat them, they are angels!
---Anne

Christine said...

lima beans ewwww (my kids may eat them but I don't normally serve them) You're looking at edamame aka soy beans. Lauren loves them. I prefer them, however, as an appetizer to my sushi. =)