Wednesday, September 1, 2010

insert creative title here

Last weekend we tried out a new baby-sitter. Matt and I, along with some friends went to see the Bon Jovi TRIBUTE BAND at the amphitheater. One of my "social media" friends had recently posted that her daughter wanted to baby-sit to earn some extra cash. I'm not one to EVER turn down an eager baby-sitter so I scheduled her in for the Bon Jovi (SORT OF) concert.

We had fun at the concert but L and T had more fun at home. I'm still hearing daily how much they want "the new baby-sitter" to come back and play with them.

Who wouldn't want to play with someone talented enough to draw awesome pictures of my sweet darlings?!
All weekends must end and school must start again.

Lauren is at such a great age. She dresses herself however she feels most comfortable. To school today, she wore flowered biker shorts with a sequined purple shirt...oh and pink flowered socks with her favorite pair of sparkle toe Sketchers.

Pattern on pattern, shirt hanging over and beyond her shorts, red with orange, she doesn't care. She dresses how she wants to dress and I'm completely happy with that. (I know it's just a matter of time until she wants to dress like Everyone Else.)

This outfit from yesterday does not do her creative choices justice but she looked cute so I had to snap a pic.
After school, on most days, our house is Play Central One. I LOVE IT. I love having everyone hang out at my house...so I can keep tabs on them all. =)

Today, Tyler and I made Scented Play Dough for his Pre-K class. Well actually, I just spooned out the ingredients into bowls and Tyler poured them and mixed them up. He did most of it. Let me know if you need a play-dough recipe...this turned out soft and smooth and took all of 10 minutes to make.

And that's about it...insert a creative closing line here if you like. *wink

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow! What a fabulous babysitter!! ;)