Thursday, September 9, 2010

Boise State vs. Virginia Tech

On Labor Day we had Dave, Susan and kiddos Ian and Eric over for the big Boise State v. Virginia Tech game. (We actually had them over before the game started because kick-off was after bedtime for the kids.)

Dave went to Penn State and Susan is Marshall so of course they route for VA Tech. Matt went to the University of Washington and y'all know I'm an Oregon Duck...so naturally we route for Boise State. Obvious isn't it?! No? oh well....

I made dinner.
Tortilla Stack from Family Circle magazine and Mexican Rice.

Susan brought homemade salsa and dessert.
Tres Leches Cake
holy Yumm!
(that's a pic of Susan...not the cake)

Matt drank Margaritas

and Dave took pictures.
Who gave Dave the camera?
(that is a knee brace...my knee has been bothering me and the doc wants me to wear it as much as I can)seriously, who gave Dave the camera?!
(actually I may make this one my new FB profile pic)
The children played
Eric finished up his thesis
and Lauren made her artwork masterpieces.

We didn't actually watch the game until Dave, Susan & family left for home and L and T were tucked into bed. Matt and I made it until half-time. We didn't find out who won until I logged onto Facebook the next morning. Great game. Way to go Broncos.

No comments: