Thursday, May 27, 2010

graduation, fundraiser, fun in the sun

Last week Tyler graduated from his 3-year-old pre-school class. To celebrate they sang the "Peanut Butter Song." His teacher actually called me about this song because it CRACKED TYLER UP. A verse in the song mentions something about "peanut butter in your underwear." Tyler just thought that line was the most hilarious thing in the world. His teacher called me and said his reaction was the cutest thing she ever saw. Tyler would start laughing at the beginning of the song in anticipation and he would laugh again every time he thought about the underwear part. I can just see him cracking himself up.
When they weren't singing the kiddos were goofing off in front of a mirror...
...or proudly? showing off their artwork.


Last Saturday I had a 40th birthday party to attend. (I swear my friends are getting old!) While I was at the party Matt took the kiddos to the 2010 Arthritis Walk at Atlantic Station. Lauren has a good friend who was diagnosed at 2-years-old with arthritis and we were very happy to support her by attending this fun event. Matt said the kids started off being complete grumps.

Eventually they came around and had some fun.

Or at least I think they did. It's hard to tell by Lauren's expressions on the slide.
They proudly sport their "Kylie's Cause" t-shirts...Tyler takes it up a notch with the yellow hair.
Bubbles...and a train ride definitely add to the event.



It's getting warm around these parts so I decided to have Tyler's full head of hair chopped off. I like to add hair gel and spike it up but seconds after I spike it Tyler takes his hands and smears it down straight. He prefers it flat. Luckily, I have one picture of it spiky.
It's been so warm around these parts lately that both the cat and Tyler take their naps on the cool kitchen floor.
After a refreshing kitchen floor nap it's back outside to play. SLAM DUNK!

No comments: