Sunday, January 31, 2010

weekend fun

Matt took Tyler (and the camera) to Ian's birthday party on Saturday while I stayed home with Lauren and her friend Tera.
Tyler poses with BumbleBee the Transformer.
Tyler, in heaven, at a table full of pretty girls.
Pin the Nose on the Clown
Ian helps Tyler get oriented.


fun with balloons

It was such a FUN party.
moving on...
Sunday Warrior

the Warrior eats breakfast

Jiffy Blueberry Muffins...YUMM!

Where is Tyler?

Where is Lauren?

Hide-n-Seek Tower

Hope you enjoyed the glimpse into our weekend fun.

P.S. Fun not pictured included an adult-only dinner-out with friends to the Farmhouse. If you actually click on the Farmhouse link (I never do when I read blogs but just do it anyway...) you will see the actual table that Dave, Susan, Matt and I sat at.
P.P.S. Go Pro-Bowl...whatever that is.

3 comments:

Dave L said...

Hey, that was our table. Cool.

Dave L said...

And now you can't give me a hard time about reading your blog because I've done it at least once.

Christine said...

Dave, I always knew my blog was in your favorites. Add it to your google reader now and you'll never miss an exciting post.