Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Menu

Last week I joined Weight Watchers on-line so I will be cooking some very healthy dinners for awhile. I know what I need to do to lose weight...EAT LESS and EXERCISE MORE... but my motivation and follow-through is greatly increased when I have to PAY a monthly FEE to do it.

twenty-five pounds to go
most recipes are from Feb. 2010 Vegetarian Times magazine or Feb. 2010 Real Simple magazine. I will link to recipes if I can find them with a simple google search.

Monday: Ravioli with Sweet Peppers and steamed broccoli
Tuesday: pantry dinner (I have a Mom's Night Out planned at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse)
Wednesday: Chicken with Broccoli Rabe, Apricots, and Pine Nuts (minus the Pine Nuts for me)
Thursday: Vegetables Korma
Friday: Garlic and Kale Soup & l/o cornbread from freezer
Saturday: Ultimate Vegan Chili
Sunday: left-overs
Monday: Roasted Vegetable Linguine with Torn Fresh Basil & Feta Stuffed Peppadews

No comments: