Tuesday, February 24, 2009

mostly food and a little fun

Look at this beautiful plant my Secret Mom left for me. She is awesome and makes me want to apologize (once again) to my own Secret Mom who does not recieve gifts as beautiful as these.


This past week I made a lot of meals from my latest Everyday Food Magazine. Most of these weren't published on the internet and I didn't take the time to write out the actual recipes. They All Were Good though so if you look back to last week's menu and want to get a recipe, please just let me know.


On Sunday morning Matt made his Matt-Fabulous Perfect Pancakes. Just look at these beauties. The kids devoured them and then wanted more.
For dinner Sunday night we had Smokey Beef Tacos, Cumin Rice and Pineapple Salad. These were so good and we've been munching on the left-overs for the past couple of days. Let me know if you want any of the recipes...they were SO good.



Tonight we hosted a big "stuffed animal" slumber party. Lauren and Tyler provided the blankets for all their friends.







I hope y'all have a restful night of sleep just like our babies/animals in the living room.

No comments: