Sunday, March 30, 2008

"you're stinky, you need to take a shower"

Those were the last words I heard from Lauren when I tucked her in. Matt came down a minute later bragging that he got a special prayer from her. No fair. News to her though...I did shower today. I just didn't brush my teeth after eating dinner. Which was good, by the way. Panko breaded baked pork chops, sauteed peppers and creamy corn.

There's not much to say about today. I'm probably only posting because basketball has delayed Big Brother from starting on time. And as I've mentioned before I'm a BB addict. And I might add to all the fans (most likely only my mom and I) ...Oregon resident and floozy, Natalie (Gnat as the blogs call her) is still in it and will be for awhile it appears.

But anyway, we did our usual Sunday breakfast made by Matt, cereal (L's choice) and dippy eggs (my choice.) Then Matt worked on some welding project in the basement, the kids watched way too much tv and I got a 55 min. jog on the treadmill in followed by a shower...see I did shower today. After lunch we went to the new dirty Kroger (they remodeled but it's still full of aliens) and bought the weeks groceries. Matt and I argued about the worth of prosciutto. He thinks ham will suffice and I say the cured ham makes all the difference. Comments? opinions? He's thinking $$$ and I'm thinking taste and quality. While loading our groceries in the car we were approached by a man asking if we were from Oregon. (he saw my eye-sore of a front license plate.) Turns out he recently moved here from Lake Oswego. He even showed me his OR drivers license which he hasn't had changed yet. Small world.

Well I can hear the Big Brother music on the tv in the den so I better make my way in there. Here's a couple pics from tonight for your amusement. (notice the naturally g-rated bathtime pic I managed to take)

3 comments:

brian said...

as i recall my childhood was littered with stench. it took Lauren to pinpoint the source. thank her for me, stinky. and by BB you mean March Madness basketball i'm sure. go UCLA.

Christine said...

Is March Madness still going on? After the Ducks lost to Miss State I thought they'd just cancel the tournament. BTW do the Beavs even have a basketball program?

brian said...

The Beavers are record setters. First team to go 0-18 in Pac-10 play. That is a record that can't be broken.