Monday, March 3, 2008

it's electric outside...rain is a-coming

Another beautiful day today. You can feel it in the air though...a storm is approaching. At 10pm and it was still oddly warm out. Let's get this rain to come through and then hopefully spring weather will officially be here.

Today the kids and I drove up to Atlanta to have lunch with Matt. We ate at our usual spot... Whole Foods Market. Matt and the kids had organic pizza and I had a greek salad. We also stocked up on the $2.49 wine special of the week. This Merlot was from Argentina but bottled in Australia. hmmm? But it was $2.49 per bottle so that was the important thing.

After dinner we walked around the neighborhood and then the kids took turns playing airplane with Daddy. On one not-so-smooth landing, Lauren bumped her hand to the ground and yelled "ouchee" and Tyler latched on to that one. He was saying "ouch-eeee" and cracking himself up. I love his true belly laugh. I think he also discovered a new favorite book tonight. We read the Froggy book that has the bobble eyes. When you shake it they move. He couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole book.

Currently Matt is roaming the house cleaning up while the potential winners of the poker game are in the basement finishing up. I guess I won't be seeing any return on that $20 I loaned him tonight. Oh well...there's always next week.

No comments: