Sunday, March 2, 2008

and March comes in like a lamb

It's been beautiful the past 2 days. Sunny and 70s. I wish it would stay this way year round. Today was our typical Sunday. I'll describe it as if it is interesting. Wake up, Matt makes us breakfast like he does every weekend morning. (today was waffles, chosen by Lauren) After breakfast the kids & Daddy play outside while I make my dinner menu and grocery list for the week. Then it's off to the grocery store...Kroger because for every $100 you spend you get 10 cents off per gallon at their gas station. At the store, I take Tyler in my "buggy" while Matt and Lauren have their own "buggy" to pick up the coupon items. When we each get the items on our lists we meet up again in the deli section and get mac n cheese and chicken fingers from the deli and eat lunch right in the store. After our tummy's are full we go pay. Back at home the kids nap and Matt and I do whatever we want. Today he mowed the pine straw and I chatted with Dana. Which brings us to dinner. I made a delicious broiled salmon and sauteed spinach with melted feta side dish. Matt barely touched his. His excuse...he doesn't like slimy vegetables and the salmon was from frozen. I can understand the frozen salmon but c'mon slimy vegetables?! Oh well. Tomorrow he gets steak so I think he'll be okay. After dinner we went for a walk in the beautiful warm weather. Then we played outside with the neighbors. Emma was playing with a foam dart gun and Tyler was cracking up everytime she fired it. I wish I got some pictures but I didn't take any today. I will share a picture of me from yesterday. I got my hair done and decided to go lighter. Enjoy and good evening...time to get these rascals into bed.

No comments: