Monday, September 24, 2012

In the Swing of It

We are enjoying us some Fall Softball.

Lauren is once again playing for the Falcons and she is loving it.
(I'm so happy she is finally loving softball!)

She's swinging harder and faster than last season (also her first season.)


And she's totally working my old softball glove from my old position.
(we love us some Right Field!)

Huddle Up Falcons!

It's a lot of fun to watch these girls play ball.

It's also a lot of fun to hang out with Tyler lately.  He's been such a great source of blog (and Facebook) material.

So...
After every softball game us parents take turns bringing a snack.  We usually bring extra for the siblings as well.  After the game today Tyler asked me if he could get a snack.  I told him sure but he needed to wait until all the girls got their snack then he could politely ask if there were any left-overs.  He said okay and then ran off.

A couple minutes later Matt asked me where Tyler was.  I told him he was getting a snack but when we looked we couldn't find him ANYWHERE!  He was nowhere near our snacks.  I then started going back over his words.  "Momma, can I go get a snack?"  I then jumped to all sorts of crazy explanations like maybe some creepy stranger asked if he wanted a snack and he then asked me and I said he could.  But right before I really started to freak out he came skipping out from the other team's dugout with a juice box and snack in hand.  My sweet talking, clever and totally unaware boy actually went to the opposing team and managed to get a snack from them.

I think he might have a little bit of Pure Awesome inside him.

(When he realized what he did he became embarrassed and teared up.  He said he didn't want me to tell anyone.  So don't say it was me who told you.)  =)

No comments: