Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekly Menu 8/27/2012

While having margaritas with the ladies tonight (it was $2 Tuesday) my blog was brought into the conversation and how it's a place to find a bunch of dinner ideas.  So I thought I better get my rear in gear and post some of those sought after recipes.

Without further adieu, here is this week's Menu:

Monday:  Risotto with Shrimp and Spinach  (scroll down to find the recipe and don't burn your hand when handling the pot out of the oven)
Tuesday:  Soft Tacos (the only thing I know how to make without a recipe)
Wednesday:  Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Fritters, celery, and fruit
Thursday:  Baked Corn and Crab Cakes and green salad  (I'll be using imitation crab meat so we'll see how they turn out.)
Friday:  left-overs and Soy Cilantro Roasted Potatoes (I can't wait to try the combination of flavors.)
Saturday: possible Labor Day trip to Tennessee??

It was suggested tonight at the restaurant that I come up with a business plan to provide people with a Weekly Menu and a matching Grocery List for a small fee.  I said I would think about it.  Any ideas, advice or suggestions?

No comments: