Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday Fun

Matt (my favorite husband) took the kids to Tera and Tyler's Grandma's house for some Sunday fun while I stayed home ALONE. It was nice to relax and have some "ME" time but after seeing The Pictures Matt Took I really wish I had been there.

Without further ADO,
The Pictures Matt Took:

Tyler on the Rock

Lauren and Tera
(my daughter happens to be the one without the helmet)
(please remember, her Momma was not there)

Lauren rocking her big girl bike.

Good Friends!
(l-r: Lauren, Tyler, Tera, Cole, big Tyler, and lil Aaron)

Big Tyler and my Tyler pondering the deeper meaning of life....or something like that.

Uh-Oh who has the camera?
(Hi Mr. Matt!)

Oh...It's Tera.
Self portrait by Tera.

Playing in the "Daddy Long Legs"
(a.k.a. the Weeping Willow Tree)

And now back to the Rock.


My little Hercules and the Rock.
Sunday Fun!

No comments: