Thursday, February 25, 2010

pictures and then PICTURES!

I downloaded the pictures off of my camera today.

Mom's Night Out
"Fondue and Game Night"

fondue
(I saved 12 WW pts. for this and enjoyed every one.)

games
Pictionary Man is the best!

Snow, Beautiful Snow
It fell for a couple of hours but did not stick around.

It is beautiful but I'm soooo ready for Spring.

Lauren with her hair bows.

playing Littlest Pet Shop

Tyler...just being Tyler
Tonight Lauren wanted to look at PICTURES of me when I was a baby. I brought out my baby album and we sat down to admire the PICTURES. I explained each one but Lauren still had her own questions.

"is that really G.G.?!"
(Grandma Great)

"Grammy looks a little funny. She isn't wearing glasses and her hair looks different."
I had a lot of fun looking at these pictures with my daughter. (now I want to see an album of my mom when she was a baby! ...Mom?....Grams?!)

No comments: