Tuesday, February 9, 2010

it's about time to post

I do not have anything exciting to say but I figure it is about time for a new post. If I bore you you are more than welcome to click on over to E! Online which I believe is guaranteed to be juicy and exciting.
This weekend was the Super Bowl. We hosted some friends over for the big game and had fun watching the commercials (and the game I suppose.) I wore my Oregon Duck t-shirt to support my team of choice but came to find out the Ducks were not playing. We all know they are "super" none-the-less. I did scribble my name in some squares on the draft sheet and ended up winning the 1st and 3rd quarters making me $40 richer minus the $10 Matt made me contribute.

Before the game, Tyler helped Matt in the basement with some "boy-stuff."

The Valentine's cards have been pouring in the past couple of days. Our mantle above the (unused fireplace) is filling up. The latest cards came today and provided some serious entertainment.
Punch-Out Race Car CARD with Stickers!


Decorate a Dollhouse CARD with Stickers!

The cards were very entertaining and made the children forget that Daddy was working out of town this evening.
Matt flew out this afternoon to tour a mill in Minnesota. I'm pretty jealous...it's like 17 degrees up there. (seriously, I'm happy to stay here in Georgia where I feel the 50 degree weather is ridiculously cold. Where are you SPRING?!)

We had fun with the camera this evening.

Pictures through the bathroom mirror of sparkly brushed teeth.
Lauren's turn with the camera:

Tyler's turn:

Off to bed we go.

No comments: