Saturday, February 27, 2010

diet dinner date

(hey, not all of my titles have to be cool or creative or even tolerable!)

On Friday I proved it is possible to have company over for dinner and also serve a tasty yet healthy, low-fat, under 9 WW point meal.

All you have to do is combine these guys:
with those guys (and gal):
and make this:
Grilled Chicken with Kung Pao Sauce
brown rice cooked in chicken broth
and steamed broccoli, lightly salted
(special thanks to the lovely finger-model, Dave)
followed by this:
Strawberries with Cream Filling
(it looks like the strawberries are vomiting...but they really were tasty)
2 pts for 3 strawberries!

We had a lot of fun with our good friends Dave and Susan (Ian and Eric too.) Why they are counting Weight Watcher's points is beyond me. I'm guessing Susan wants to disappear but who am I to judge. (wink)

to close here are a couple of random pictures:

the vibe I get from this is that Matt wouldn't mind having another baby?
(Matt? ...thoughts? ...No?! ...fine then!!)
Susan sent me this photo from our circus trip a couple of weeks ago.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Anne C said...

Love the hat! That should be your new Facebook profile picture....it is seriously adorable!

Christine said...

Thanks Anne! The hat came free with the $12 bag of cotton candy. What a deal! btw: I did make it my facebook profile picture. =)

Matt said...

No you silly girl, that was the incorrect "vibe" that you got.