Friday, February 22, 2008

Winter Break



I just did the coolest thing. Last night we were at our community group and I missed Survivor. I was pretty bummed but then I went on CBS.com and watched the entire episode on their website. Maybe we'll have to get rid of our big tvs and replace them with huge-mongous computers instead. =)

And in the weekly news. It was winter break for the kids. No school. I don't remember having a winter break in between the Christmas and Spring breaks. I guess the kids just learn a lot faster in less school days now. It was a pretty typical week...not much to write home about. Matt was in town and working in the office...no winter break for him. On Monday we all went to the gym (since we have a family membership now) and Matt played poker later that night. Tuesday, I went to a Mom's Night Out get together. It was a fondue and wedding photo get together. Sounds cheesy, I know but it was actually quite fun to see everyone's wedding photos. Especially the ladies who were married in the 80s. (hair, puffy shoulder dresses...need I say more?)

Today we had our playdate at Miss Claudine and her daughter Isabella's house. She has also turned her formal dining room into a playroom. It was great. Lauren and Tyler were able to play with the toys and still see me while I talked with the grown-ups. Cynthia also came with her 2 boys. The only bad thing about the playdate is that we lost Tyler's FAVORITE red car. You'll notice he has it in his hands in the pictures from this week. That's because he takes that car everywhere. dinner to bed to everywhere! It was a rough ride home in the car without it so tonight or tomorrow we'll have to go buy one (it's a red Hummer) or hope that Claudine calls saying she found it. =) And you know the poor kid has only that one car [insert sarcasm here.]

P.S. my Tiffany's boxes got pulled from Ebay. Apparently there are some shady individuals out there who would purchase those boxes in order to sell fake Tiffany jewelry. Shame on them.

No comments: