Thursday, February 7, 2008

doctor's orders



After a week of suffering we took Lauren to see the Doctor this morning. Turns out she has a sinus infection and most likely so do I. Since Lauren got to see the Dr. she got a bunch of medicine to help her feel better though. To help me though and keep the family healthy, Matt picked up a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies so we can make some more healthy juicer shakes. I'm sure this will help me fight the sinus infection without antibiotics.

Lauren and I played it pretty lazy today. You can tell by the amount of energy she displayed at dinner tonight. Tyler, on the other hand, felt fine and was a bundle of energy today. He wanted action. Whenever I sat down on the floor he would run and tackle me. He also got into pushing and hitting and grabbing...making his sister cry. Hopefully this is just because he's reacting to us not feeling well and him just feeling bored. Otherwise we may have a little problem. =)

Y'all stay healthy now.

No comments: