Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekly Menu 3-17-2013

Sunday:  Hummus Club Sandwiches (similar to this recipe) and Chickpea Tomato and Basil Salad & l/o Cheeseburger Casserole 
Review:  This was enjoyed all around.  For the Hummus Club Sandwiches I used store bought sweet red pepper hummus instead of making my own.  I didn't find alfalfa sprouts at Walmart so I used bacon instead.  You can't go wrong with bacon.  The kids gobbled up their sandwiches and Matt especially liked the Chickpea Salad.
Monday:  Wonton Soup and Cold Sesame Noodles
Tuesday:  Lemon-Garlic Roast Chicken & salad
Wednesday:  Classic Tortilla Soup & Fajita Salad with Salsa Vinaigrette
Thursday:  The littles are off to a birthday party & the grown-ups will eat left-overs or go out to eat.
Friday:  I'm making dinner for a friend recovering from surgery.  Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas for her family and mine.  (I'm not sure my friend is a big fan of blue cheese so I may use a little Feta to make the Blue cheese dressing.)
Saturday:  California Vegetable Rolls (I'm going to try to make sushi.) & Scallops and Asparagus with Sake over rice.


No comments: