Monday, April 5, 2010

laughable

We received our first bill from the hospital today. This was actually from Matt's second admittance. Why we haven't yet received the bill for the first one both intrigues me and scares me at the same time.

pocket change
Next is a snapshot of our family life.

back end of the table:
my 1000 piece puzzle in the works

middle of the table:
Tyler and Lauren keeping their hands clean while they "pig out" on their milk chocolate Easter Bunnies

front of the table:
Matt's medicine (or as we like to call it, "the juice")

yummers to the last bite!


right after "the last bite"

These tulips definitely deserved a spot in the blog. They are a Thank You gift from Grandma Jan and Grandpa Michael for taking care of Matt during his big ordeal.
Thank you so much. I may have shed a tear or two when I received them.
And finally, to keep the laughs coming. Please enjoy the video of L and T (and friend, Troy) playing the Wii.

No comments: