Wednesday, April 21, 2010

insert clever title here

Sorry, I just can't think of a good title for the post. All creativity has left me today.

While Lauren was at school Tyler and I went to playgroup at Miss Dawn's house. Tyler (again in his "Punch Guy" outfit) was very social today. It may have something to do with him hanging out with Miss Dawn one day when Matt was in the hospital. He felt right at home.

He watched his friend play her Nintendo DS...
and then he snuggled up to Miss Bethany and Harley.
(Everyone is welcome at our playgroup...dogs, hamsters, fish et. al.)

After school Lea came over to play and after a solid hour of Barbies the crew headed outside.
recycle bowling

I'm not sure how this is going to work.
Much to my pleasure the children asked for squirt bottles and towels. Then they began to clean.




Next time they get the desire to clean I'm going to pull out the Denali and my little helpers and I are going to thoroughly scrub it down. Not sure why this didn't cross my mind today.
Since Matt is enjoying a working dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant the kids and I had a "snacky dinner." (their words)

I had a big bowl of soup (2 1/2 WW points) and the kids had nachos and strawberries.

Now we're off to the bathhouse and bedchambers. Night y'all.

No comments: