Monday, May 18, 2009

Great News

I'll say it again... GREAT NEWS!

Grandma Jan and Grandpa Michael felt oh-so-sorry for me and my poor-excuse-for-a-camera situation and bought Matt and I A Brand New Camera for our birthdays. They made me promise not to drop it in the toilet or at all for that matter. It's a Nikon Coolpix S230. It's small and simple enough that I'll be able to truly understand and appreciate it.

The battery charged today so tomorrow I'll be taking my first pictures. I can't wait.

Today Grandpa Michael took some great video of Matt jumping his new race car OVER his '92 Honda Civic. If that's not the raddest of the RAD then I don't know what is. Hopefully I'll be able to upload it to the blog tomorrow.

No pictures tonight...just a bunch of Great News.

1 comment:

g.g. said...

We all say THANKS for the great new camera, the pictures are just clear and writing just cool. Leave it to Lauren to have an answer to everyting, how cute...