Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Camera Happy

Grandpa Michael and Grandma Jan bought a dozen donuts from Dunkin' Donuts and the kids enjoyed one for breakfast this morning. Tyler asked for a "bagel" with white sugar on it. (My poor kids are so deprived that they have no idea what a donut is. Until now! Thanks alot G'pa & G'ma.)
the "bagel" was thoroughly enjoyed

This afternoon we had Lea come over to play....and snack.

Then they all had a pony party underneath the kitchen table.
(have I mentioned that Tyler needs some more little BOY friends...to do BOY stuff with?!)

It was CRAZY down there.
After awhile the missed nap/quiet time started to get to Lauren. She became snappy to Lea and also to me. At one point Lea took a toy spoon Lauren was playing with. I told Lauren to just get another one. She stomped off to get another spoon and on her way back she told me… “You just don’t know what life means, Mommy.”
[seriously?! already?!!]
After Lea went home the kids re-grouped and watched an episode of Word World (Lauren's latest fave.)
Tyler made sure to keep Grandma Jan's booster seat warm for her.

Dinner tonight was Pork Chops with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette, sauteed zucchini and mashed potatoes. The pork chops w/ vinaigrette were DELISH and only 5 WW points per serving.
(I tried a "food" setting on the camera and chose a yellowish tint. I'll keep working on it.

After dinner I vaccuumed the carpet and also cleaned the hard floor. Since I have a totally cool new camera I took a picture of my vaccuum cleaners...deep down I know y'all were dying to see them.
this is the one that will sweep up, wash and dry my hard wood floors.
While I vaccuumed and mopped, Matt bathed the kids and then took them outside to play...and to take more pictures.
hey batter batter
where'd the ball go?



he even let them play in my car. I'll try to go somewhere tomorrow and will have to spend 15 min. readjusting all the settings, seats and mirrors after the kids have had their way with them. Oh well.
And finally...check out how cool my camera is. I took a picture of some carrot sticks I peeled and cut up and then I actually wrote Carrot Stixx onto the screen of my camera. How cool is that?!
Matt thinks we should form a band called Carrot Stixx and use this photo as our album cover.

No comments: