Sunday, June 1, 2014

Last Day of School 2014!

 May 23rd was the last day of school.
The last day of 2nd and 4th grade.

The obligatory side by side picture.

I have to take this picture in order to do the First and Last Day of School Comparisons.
They both have changed a bit this year.  Personally I think Lauren has changed the most.
Tyler obviously still prefers his his silky pants and silky shirts.

After school I snapped a picture of them getting off the bus.  I wish I would have gotten a picture with their bus driver because after 40 years! of driving a school bus she is retiring this year.  She was a sweetheart and she'll be hard to replace.

School is OUT!!
Time to celebrate the lazy days of Summer.
I think it's going to be a good one.
We've been spending a lot of time at the pool which I believe will be my next post.

Happy Summer Y'all!

1 comment:

Dyann said...

I agree with you Lauren looks like she has changed the most, but they both are growing so fast!!