Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Randoms

Four Random Things from Today:

Number One
Lauren rode in the front seat of my car for the first time.
GA law states that everyone under 8 years-old-must be buckled into a booster (or car seat) in the back seat.
It is only recommended that all children under 12 sit in the back.
Since we were only driving home from school after picking up Tyler from Art Club I let her sit in the front seat.
It made her day.
This is a happy 10 year old Lauren!


Number Two
Tyler's castle he made in Reach.
2 cereal boxes, 2 paper towel end rolls, toilet paper end rolls, 2 Pringles canisters, a chicken broth container, yogurt cups, and a bunch of K-cups and silver paint.
The K-cups really added to the castle look no?!


Number Three
After watching Danica McKellar (aka Winnie from The Wonder Years) dance on Dancing With the Stars we decided to buy her book about Math.  Lauren thinks Math is not much fun so we are determined to show her that it is.
 Or at least that it doesn't SUCK.
(What also doesn't suck is Bacon (in the background.))

Number Four
Pizza for dinner
Chicken/Bacon/Ranch for us and 1/2 Cheese & 1/2 Pepperoni for the kiddos.
I used this pizza dough recipe but instead of kneading by hand I used the dough hook on my Kitchen Aid mixer for 3 minutes.  I will never knead by hand again.
YUMM!

Bonus Random
Today but SEVEN years ago!
Lookit my babies!! 

I hope you enjoyed the RANDOMs from our day now go enjoy the RANDOM moments from your day.

No comments: