Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today

The Other Day:
I made a pie.
(and I have a burn on my hand to prove it)
Blackberries, Raspberries and Strawberries were on sale and I had some pre-made pie crusts to use up before our three week hiatus out of town...so I made a pie.
Nothing special but since I Made a Pie
I had to document it.

Today:
We hosted playgroup at the pool.
No pool pictures today.
(Please check out a previous Pool Day post because the pictures are about the same.)

After the pool Lauren went to Lea's house to play while Tyler opted to run some errands with me.
We went to Five Different Stores and Tyler was such a trooper.
When we finally got home he was eager to watch some TV.

Yo Gabba Gabba on the Tee Vee
and a strategically placed bag of carrots.

SUCKER!!
(see the above picture...he ate quite a few!)

When Daddy got home from work Tyler was Gabba Gabba'd out and ready to play.
Here's what happens when Tyler asks Daddy to play Barbies with him.
The Barbies throw a townhouse party.

Please notice the Barbie straddling the roof

and the one hanging from the chandelier
in front of Ken doing a handstand.

Testosterone and Barbies can only last so long before it's time to put on the "Punch Guy" Outfit and make Mincemeat out of Daddy.


Today was a Good Day!

No comments: