Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Party 2009

This past Saturday we hosted a Halloween Party in our spooky basement. (We made it spooky by adding fake cobwebs to compliment the real ones.)

Although we stayed up way too late (and yes, 1am is Way Too Late these days) we had a lot of fun hanging out and dancing with some great friends. Here are some pics from my camera. If anyone has better pics (especially more favorable pictures of me) please e-mail them my way.




Roller Girl and Alan w/ Baby Carlos l-r: biker dude in chaps, Jason, Cap't Jack Sparrow, some Scottish dude in a kilt (Gerard Butler perhaps), and Alan & baby Carlos
(feel free to compliment my PhotoShop abilities...y'all know I had to in order to post) Kid Rock and his Wicked Witch
Cowgirl and the Midnight Fairy
Johnny Depp and the Cowgirl
the pirate and his catch of the day (a.k.a. his wife)
(the orange blob is my friend "Beatrice"
she requested not to have her picture show up on Facebook or any other social media.)
Thanks to everyone who came. We had a lot of fun and hope to do this again next year.

No comments: