Friday, March 20, 2009

TGI Spring

I have a serious case of “self-diagnosed” Seasonal Affective Disorder. (SAD…yes during the winter I’m SAD most of the time.) But today...I Am Happy. It's Spring Y'all.

To celebrate Spring and the gorgeous bug-free weather we ate our dinner outside. Dinner was Broccoli, Tomato, and Mozzarella Stromboli. I prepped the meal but Matt was the one who actually rolled out the pizza dough and made the Strombolis. He's such a stud.

Here's the family out on the back deck ready to eat our delicious dinner. Not one bug chose to bother us during this meal. Did I mention...I Love Spring?








Earlier today, while Tyler was napping, Lea (pronounced Lay-A) came over to play. Lea's Mom, Miss Maria, and I have set up a couple of standing weekly playdates. On Tuesdays, Lauren goes over to Lea's house to play and on Fridays, Lea comes over to our house to play. This gives the girls some much appreciated playtime together but, almost as important, it gives us Mom's some time to "do our own thing."

Here are a couple shots of the girls playing.




While the girls played I got the last of my consignment clothes and toys ready to go. The sale is tomorrow. This evening I took all my loot to to "Lee Middle School" and set it up for the sale. If you are in the area (Peachtree City, Sharpsburg, Newnan...south of the perimeter) come check it out tomorrow! My clothes are marked Dirt Cheap!!)
The clothes/toys in the containers ready to go.


Hopefully I'll make $5,000 from this sale and Matt and I will go on a Grecian Cruise together. But if not, hopefully I'll make enough to keep us in the black with bills and all.
Hope y'all enjoyed your first day of Spring as much as I did.

No comments: