Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekly Menu 12/2/2012

Sunday:  Chipotle Beer Chili with Lime Crema  YUMM!  (We had some friends over watching football  and the Chili pretty much disappeared.)
Monday:  Bacon Ranch Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes  (This was loved by all as well.  I think I've decided I will cook anything Mary Ellen posts to her blog.)
Tuesday (today:)  Creamy Cajun Shrimp Linguine  Delish.  M, L, and myself quickly devoured this but T seemed to be holding out until breakfast.  He loves his breakfast.
Wednesday:  Left-overs or Pantry Meal
Thursday:  Harris Group Christmas Party, frozen pizza for the kiddos
Saturday:  Pineapple-Salsa Chicken  Soft Tacos

Last week was a Pantry Meal Week.  I looked at what I had in my pantry and then Google searched what I could make for dinner.
The best of the best:
Salsa Chicken Rice Casserole  (I replaced the salsa with a can of Rotel.  just do it!!)
Chicken Stroganoff (another Mary Ellen post)
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower (found on Pinterest)

Buen Provecho!

No comments: