Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation 2010: Take Four 'point' Two

Semi-Annual Family Reunion
Halsey, Oregon

My cousin David took most of these pictures...he actually took close to five hundred thousand pictures but I'm only posting a small representation. He and his camera 'totally rock!'

I'm thrilled we were able to attend the Summer Family Reunion. Ever since I can remember my Dad's side of the family (the whole clan) has gotten together twice a year. (Christmas and 4th of July) I tell ya...it pulls at the heartstrings to live so far away from family.

my Mom and my Grandpa (my Dad's Dad)
aka Grammy and Great Grandpa Bob

Great Grandpa Bob and the great-grandkids...to date
(Tyler, Lauren, Hillary, Gramps, Thomas & Jared)

all of us, 2010

my Dad's branch of the tree
(Kevin, Mili, Grammy, Brian, Matt, ME
Lauren & Tyler)

my branch
Matt, Christine, Lauren & Tyler

Great Grandpa Bob with his kiddos
(my Aunt Carol, Uncle Ken, Grandpa, Uncle Richie, Aunt Karen)
we all miss my Dad!

Every Summer get-together we have a Horseshoe and also a Pool Tournament.

Here I am schooling my cousin David on how to win a horseshoe match/game/whatever it's called. Yes, my thumbs are taped...that's how the pros do it!

My gorgeous husband actually made it to the final round of Horseshoes...unfortunately, he lost to my brother Kevin.
My absolutely breathtaking husband ALSO lost in the championship game of Pool....this time to my cousin Danny. Next year he's due to win!

A highlight of the party was the unexpected Bee's Nest. One of these two men in the picture below is smart. He would not be my Uncle Richie in the black shirt!
check out that Bee's Nest!
Keep watching for more Oregon adventures in the near future.

No comments: