Thursday, July 29, 2010

he's a big boy now

The other day I convinced Matt it was time Tyler traded his toddler bed in for a 'big boy bed.' Seconds after getting the OK, I loaded up the family and we sped to Rooms to Go Kids to take advantage of their current sale.

We found our boy the bed of his dreams. (he picked it out himself.)

Here he is snuggling with his new bedding.

I had to buy duplicate bedding...(thank goodness they were on sale AND I had a coupon...)
...because the boy chose himself a loft-style bunk-bed. Although the stinky and rushed Rooms-to-Go delivery crew set up the bed, Matt had to completely rearrange it to make it work in Tyler's bedroom.Mission Accomplished.
Lauren models the top bunk. For the past two nights both L and T have slept in Tyler's bedroom taking turns on the top bunk.
And for those of you who have seen his room and have an interest...here is what the rest of it looks like. (Keep in mind I haven't finished decorating it yet.)


Enough of that! Let's move on to dinner. Mediterranean Pizza!

I didn't have a pre-baked pizza crust so I made my own from this recipe.
I'm a bit of a messy cook....
but the end product is usually delicious.
Matt and I loved it and Lauren and Tyler both ate an entire piece as did a couple of their friends.

Soon I'll be done procrastinating and will post about our Oregon Vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his new bed and how the dresser is on the side. What fun! You are so lucky that your kiddos get along so well...most of the time....you must be doing something right.
Anne Carlisle