Sunday, July 6, 2014

I'm Back!!

Well hey! Hello there!

We are all back from a THREE WEEK VACATION and I should have a killer blog post up soon about our vacation to Oregon and Idaho (and China.)

In the meantime my entire house is covered in THREE INCHES of cat hair and my fridge looks like this:

I need to go to the store pronto.

We'd be set if we could live off of condiments.


(In all honesty, my fridge actually looked worse but since it was so empty I decided to wash the shelves and interior before I took the empty fridge picture.)

My house, however, is honestly covered in cat hair.  
Once I get things cleaned up around here I'll start working on our fabulous vacation.

Hope you all had a fantastic July 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vacation blog por favor

brian said...

Fridge is fuller than mine! Just sayin...